Merlin Tracer 180 RTF Electric Helicopter 2.4 GHz
Control the skies with the Tracer 180, Merlin's easy-to-fly twin-blade helicopter!
Easiest Way to Learn Helicopter Flight
With two counter-rotating main blades, the learning time to fly the helicopter is significantly reduced because hovering is much easier than with a traditional single-blade helicopter. You'll be able to get off the ground, hover, climb, land and do simple manoeuvres with ease! The Tracer 180 is ideal for anyone who has never flown an RC helicopter or plane.
What this means is: you can have more fun, faster with the Tracer 180!
Get Airborne Fast
The Tracer 180 is totally assembled for you right out of the box - all you have to do is charge the included lithium-polymer battery with the wall charger, pop 4 AA batteries into the transmitter, and you're ready to start flight training!
Secure 2.4GHz Radio Technology
With the Merlin 2.4GHz 4-channel radio system on board, you have no worries about finding radio channels and you won't have to deal with radio interference - you won't have any radio problems at all! 2.4GHz technology is the latest development in RC flight, and this secure and reliable electronics package means you won't have to deal with any of the radio issues RC flight enthusiasts had to worry about as recently as a few years ago. If there is any problem on the frequency you are on, the radio system automatically changes frequencies to an open channel, allowing you seamless control of your helicopter! The 2.4GHz electronics put the Tracer 180 far ahead of any toy-level helicopters you can find in department stores and gadget shops, making Merlin the top choice for RC helicopters!
The on-board gyro/receiver combination and twin 180-size motors take power from the long-lasting 800mAh lithium-polymer battery to give you long flight times and plenty of fun! For extra reliability EVERY Tracer 180 from Merlin is set up for you after assembly, then test flown so you can get in the air right away!
- Fantastic scale appearance
- 340mm rotor diameter, fuselage 355mm in length
- Weight 231.5g
- Easy to fly
- Manoeuvrable flight characteristics
- 2.4GHz radio technology - no frequency crystals or changes required!
- Auto frequency connection with one-touch setup
- Robust design to withstand crash damage
- Factory assembled, set up and test flown
- RTF (Ready-To-Fly) with flight instructions and guide suitable for the complete beginner
- Lithium-polymer 800mAh battery with balancing AC charger
- Spare blades included
- Spare parts available from any good model shop
- Not suitable for under-14's
No posts found